This exciting programme assists individuals with their electronic technician studies. Financial assistance will be provided as well as vocational work opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical mind with a keen interest in electronics. Should the bursar successfully complete their studies they will be appointed as a Junior Technician on a mining site.
We encourage candidates from local mining communities to apply.
- Grade 12 with Mathematics. Matriculants may apply.
- Rewards: competitive remuneration and performance is rewarded
- Opportunity: development opportunities, future growth
- Organization: market position, environmental and social responsibility, diversity and inclusion
- People: camaraderie, innovative and collaborative culture, supportive managers
- Work: innovative and impactful assignments, opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology, work-life balance