We are looking to expand our team to meet the installation and maintenance requirements of our rapidly growing business. Junior and senior candidates are welcome to apply.
The Electronic Technician, which will be based on a site, is responsible to maintain and service our electronic devices, monitor the network and software application, communicate regularly with the client, reconcile tonnages between our system and the mines and create, print and distribute reports.
The person will be an analytical person with good social and interpersonal skills with an electronic background.
- Grade 12 or similar with Mathematics.
- Electronic Diploma equal to N6.
- 1 year
- Valid driver’s licence
Skills and Competencies
- Analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- Monitor and service electronic devices on site
- Address daily technical issues
- Monitor down time and the reason
- Adhere to procedures
- Neat and tidy technical work
- Calibration of electronic weigh bridges
- Friendly customer service
- Monitor network and report problems
- Monitor software and report problems
- Rewards: competitive remuneration and performance is rewarded
- Opportunity: development opportunities, future growth
- Organization: market position, environmental and social responsibility, diversity and inclusion
- People: camaraderie, innovative and collaborative culture, supportive managers
- Work: innovative and impactful assignments, opportunities to work on cutting-edge technology, work-life balance